Software Series Part 1
Tedious social media workflows eat up valuable time that you could be using to accomplish other important tasks. That’s why more and more online marketers are using software tools to automate their most time-consuming social media chores.
There are a lot of different social media software tools out there, but not all of them are very good– and some are quite expensive.
You won’t have to worry about wasting your time or getting ripped off if you decide to check out any of the social media tools on this list. They’re all very useful– and best of all, they’re all free.
Hubspot software includes all the tools you need to do inbound marketing. The software includes support for email campaigns, landing pages, blogging, social media, SEO and analytics.
- Campaign Management
- Prospect Tracking
- No CC on Emails
- Need BI Analytics
- Paid Technical Support
Tired of signing in and out of multiple Twitter accounts? With TweetDeck, you can control all your Twitter profiles with a single account.
- TweetDeck allows you to do anything you’d be able to do via Twitter’s native API. You can read tweets, respond to tweets, review content and more.
- TweetDeck also allows you to do things that you can’t do through Twitter’s main interface. You can schedule tweets and allow guest writers to submit tweets.
- TweetDeck only works with Twitter. You can’t post to other social media networks with it.
Once you sign up for this service, a handy Google Analytics report will appear in your email inbox every week. The chart helps make sense out of complex Google Analytics facts and figures. A single glance at your report will tell you everything you need to know about what’s going on with your website.
- If you are allergic to math and prefer to look at charts, give this free service a try. You may never have to log in to Google Analytics ever again.
- Though this report definitely looks nice, it’s a bit too simple for some.
Agorapulse is the best free Facebook analytics tool out there. It’s particularly strong when it comes to managing messages. With Agorapulse, you can easily make sense out of confusing conversation threads. You can even do things like assign badges to important influencers. When tagged influencers create a new post, you’ll get a special alert sent to your email inbox.
- One of the best things about Agorapulse is its robust, full-featured post scheduler.
- The other thing Agorapulse is good for is conversation management. With this software, you can easily communicate with multiple groups of people simultaneously.
- The free flavor of Agorapulse only works with Facebook. To integrate other social media networks, you have to purchase an upgrade.
Buffer is the best free social media scheduler out there. It boasts a simple, easy-to-use interface and a suite of useful browser extensions.
- Buffer is compatible with Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. The free version allows you to schedule 10 posts on 2 different social media networks.
- Buffer’s useful browser extensions help save time when you’re queuing up your posts.
- You can’t use Buffer to manage comments and messages.